Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Lite 220.127.116.11 — Release Notes (CURRENT RELEASE)
- [TT3331008] Fix: Console will cease to function after moving a panel or using custom views
- [TT3331264] Fix: Conferencing doesn’t appear to be working correctly.
- [TT3331272] Enhancement: Allow external directory to retrieve records that don't contain phone related data.
- [TT3331271] Enhancement: Add Park for function to VPConsole External Directory context menu
- [TT3331270] Enhancement: Add Call Pickup function to VPConsole External Directory context menu
Lite 18.104.22.168 — Release Notes
- [TT3331272] VPConsole - Allow external directory to retrieve records that do not contain phone related data.
- [TT3331271] Add “Park for” function to VPConsole External Directory context menu
- [TT3331270] Add “Call Pickup” function to VPConsole External Directory context menu
Lite 22.214.171.124 — Release Notes
- No VPLite specific changes, build to ensure Gen4 changes (126.96.36.199) did not break anything
Lite 188.8.131.52 — Release Notes
- [TT3330953] VPLite Fixed: – CUCM Advanced settings are not saved automatically
- [TT3331190] Fixed: VPLite missing option to select CUCM 11.x in its configuration setup
- [TT3331146] Defect Fix: Parked Call Not Clearing on "Lite" Console
- [TT3331148] Defect Fix: External directory (CUCM) connection testing positive but not populating data.
- Fixed: Random incorrect indication of Send-to-Voicemail status inside BLF cells
Lite 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11 — Release Notes
- [TT3331146] Fixed: – Parked Call Not Clearing on "Lite" Console
- [TT3331148] Fixed: – External directory (CUCM) connection testing positive but not populating data.
Lite 18.104.22.168 — Release Notes
- [TT3330957] Fix: CUCM 10.x: "Set DND" in BLF context menu does not enable DND flag and instead sets Fwd All to primary DN
- [TT3330997] Fix: VistaPoint “Lite” provide ability to correct obsolete data group built on old department values
- Enhancement: Ability to “auto create” BLF groups added (user option)
- [TT3331043] Fix: Drag and drop active calls to the external directory to transfer call
- [TT3331092] Enhancement External Directory (LDAP) support for larger directories (options)
- [TT3331094] Fix: External Directory (LDAP) is unable to connect via LDAPS
- [TT3331099] Fix: VistaPoint “Lite” duplicate entries when fetching large amount data from LDAP
- [TT3331104] Enhancement include tool (IQenumtapi.exe) to assist with trouble shooting “Lite” issues
- [TT3331108] Enhancement - Add presence inside External Directory
Copyright © 2023 iQ NetSolutions CA, Inc. All Rights Reserved.